Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Clonin's Din Djarin V1 - WIP

• 32 Replies
Re: Clonin's Din Djarin V1 - WIP
« Reply #30 on: Apr 28, 2021, 06:09 PM »
Alllllrighty so semester is ending soon and as such the build is about to be back online! The goal is to get all the hard armor done and dusted (literally and figuratively haha) by the end of the summer, with weapons and soft parts being the focus of this winter.

I got a wonderful package in from Bobamaker as me hip plates came in, they look fantastic and I am beyond excited to get these painted up! I also have my eyes on some vendors for other parts so that's gonna be exciting!

Also, I have some plans for getting the boots a shade or two darker, but I'll detail that when it happens haha. Hope you're all well!

Rayne

• Dralshy’a Tome (Stronger Together)
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Brigades 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions
« Reply #31 on: Apr 29, 2021, 10:44 AM »
Glad to hear you’re making progress!  You’re new tasset plates look pretty good! They might need a little shaping, but we’ll be able to tell better when you have your flightsuit underneath. The shin and thigh plates you have on on your left leg with your tasset, should be on your right leg though.

Tra'cor Clan // MMCC#1968
Dralshy’a Tome

The Armorer WIP

Satine WIP

Brigade Application
« Reply #32 on: Apr 29, 2021, 12:18 PM »
They actually are on the correct leg, it is just flipped cause mirror. I'm not skilled enough to flip the sheath hahaha

I did hold the stuff a hair too high so I'm confident in the form, but yeah when other stuff is on I'll get a better idea.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!