Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Mando Crusader concept.

• 1 Replies
Mando Crusader concept.
« on: Oct 28, 2020, 02:29 PM »
I've been lurking here and attending the local Mando armor parties long enough, so time to get started on my own kit. So here's my concept for a Crusader Era Mando, with a helmet based off of the Shae Vizla Double T style. The armor is my own design but based on the gallery examples. I tried to incorporate some of the style features without making an exact duplicate.

The colors are green, light gray and dark gray, sort of a mash up of Commander Doom and Dr. Doom.

I have some long brown gauntlets that I plan to add some armor/weapons too but exactly how that will look is still to be determined since I like to collect greebles and make it up as I go.

So check it out and let me know what you think, suggestions are of course welcome.

Thanks,
Mark

Maldroid

• Failure is are greatest teacher =Yoda
  • Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2018 Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions
Re: Mando Crusader concept.
« Reply #1 on: Oct 28, 2020, 11:53 PM »
Looks awesome Vod definitely looking forward to seeing your work 😀

Cabur Akaata Brigade#140 / M.A.C.K. Daddy Brigade #53 / Traffic Cone Brigade#12 / G.O.M.O.L # 039 / Oribru Akaata #33 / B.O.M.B. # 94 / M.V.S #82 /Gray Brigade #66

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!