Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Quick Flight Suit Question - Double Sleeves

• 1 Replies
Quick Flight Suit Question - Double Sleeves
« on: Nov 10, 2020, 11:31 AM »
Post-Imperial CRL states regarding flight suit sleeves:
"If using two separate pieces, they must give the illusion of a one piece flight suit by using the same color and material for each piece."

However, I've seen WIP photos with undersleeves that looked like knit (more form-fitting than long sleeve scrubs), definitely not the same fabric as the short sleeves.

Just want to verify that the undersleeves can/can't be knit fabric of the same color as the short sleeve scrub.

Uniform Advantage/Buttersoft has color-matching long sleeve knit scrubs and short sleeve regular scrubs. I'd like that combo, if it's permissible.

jethroskull

• Haat Gai
Re: Quick Flight Suit Question - Double Sleeves
« Reply #1 on: Nov 10, 2020, 12:14 PM »
The separate piece rule refers to the top/bottom colours. Only specific CRLs would require the undersleeve to be the same. For my own build the undersleeves are completely different style, material, and colour, though the end colour will look very similar after weathering.

Any advice I give is strictly personal opinion and may not accurately reflect the CRLs.
Iím just an Unofficial Member making their way across the galaxy.

A'den Syngh
Gediníla - Jaro

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!