Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

(Post Imperial) need opinions on vest!

• 2 Replies

Manbrolorian

• TI-11997
(Post Imperial) need opinions on vest!
« on: Nov 13, 2020, 03:25 PM »
hey everyone, if iíve dropped this in the wrong board, apologies.

iíve run into a bit of a roadblock regarding my Post Imperial kit. i picked up a cosplay mass-produced vest a while ago and have successfully modified it for proper fit and easier wearing, but the problem NOW is that my pre-fabricated chest plate is too long for it. on top of that, iím also having second thoughts about the actual length of the vest.

the x-mark on both pics is my belly button. i REALLY think i mightíve jumped the shark and will need to replace my vest, but i just wanted to post and double check.

he/him
black lives matter!

Naran Baatar

• "The Khan"
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Order of the Ori'Ramikad 15+ clan level invasions 267th Rapid Assault Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
Re: (Post Imperial) need opinions on vest!
« Reply #1 on: Nov 15, 2020, 08:52 AM »
Hate to be the one to confirm bad news, but yeah you are going to have to adjust your vest, as you are correct in that you can't have your plates over hang the vest.

I would suggest instead of starting all over again with the vest just extending it, shouldn't be too difficult if you have a sewing machine. You can either match the fabric the top part is made out of use a different color as color blocking is allowed on post-imperial vests.

« Last Edit: Nov 15, 2020, 09:04 AM by Naran Baatar » Logged

Sar Vitaan

• This Is The Way.
Re: (Post Imperial) need opinions on vest!
« Reply #2 on: Nov 19, 2020, 07:23 PM »
Where did you get that flight suit?! Looks killer!  :maul:

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!