Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Earpieces

• 1 Replies

SeaEye

• Ta’raysh ehn verd
Earpieces
« on: Nov 14, 2020, 12:11 PM »
Other than the Fett rangefinder and the Mando's rounded but not obviously greeblied earcaps, what options have people put on helmets? I'm kind of thinking of actually putting electronics into the bucket at some point, so also considering what would do a good job of hiding actual sensors. So... wha'cha got / done?

Hi, I'm Charlie, and I'm a complete clownshoes newb. Kindly take that into account before tearing into me. Thank you.

Celtkhan

• Want some soup?
Re: Earpieces
« Reply #1 on: Nov 14, 2020, 01:22 PM »
I built mine out of a couple of busted/cheap gaming headsets to make rounded earcaps. You can see the in-progress shots in this thread: https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=193782.0

I’m fairly certain they are approvable because the NME Stalker helm has already been approved and it has similar rounded earcaps. You can also check the Helmet Reference thread in Jadd’s Halls subforum

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!