Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

WIP- Rebels Bo-Katan

• 2 Replies
WIP- Rebels Bo-Katan
« on: Nov 15, 2020, 08:38 PM »
Hey all,   I'm Cecelia, I've trooped with a lot of yall as Im a member of the 501st and rebel legion. Thought I'd introduce myself to those I havent had a chance to troop yet. I posted this in the build page on Facebook but since miss rona I forgot the forum was a thing and probably a better place to put all my stuff. I'm going to university in a very high paced and full program so it will be slow work.   I can't wait to start work on Bo-Katan! I have the helmet sorted and I plan on working on her soft parts during this winter break, and that's what I want to get you're option on. I found some leggings and shirts on  Amazon and my plan was to get them bigger and alter them to fit the CRL with the strips on the side. I have the hasbro Dark Saber so maybe I can get a better one in the future but here are the pictures of what I found. Other options for the base levels are to get a body suit or just sew up the pants and shirt, as I will have to sew up the flake vest no matter what option I go with. I wish we could do armor parties but now that I'm on the mainland now once things get better it should be easier for me to come to them :) I think I have enough skills to make this, I've made armor before I just might commision it out for someone to paint maybe?? idk we will see.

Re: WIP- Rebels Bo-Katan
« Reply #1 on: Nov 22, 2020, 08:35 PM »
Welcome vod!

If you require any suggestions of approved vendors, there is a section on the forums.

I look forward to trooping with a Bo Katan!

OM #2240
Cabur Akaata (Protector Battalion) #156

"We don't have a word for hero. Being prepared to die for your family and friends, or what you hold dear, is a basic requirement for a Mando, so it's not worth a separate word. It's only cowards we had to find a special word for."

Ciryc Ca'tra

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
  • Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2018 Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more
Re: WIP- Rebels Bo-Katan
« Reply #2 on: Dec 03, 2020, 04:33 PM »
Hi!!! Nice to see you in our forums ;)

I'm so excited you're looking into making a merc!! Mssg me if you need anything :D

Wasu'ran Clan/ Alo'rad/ MMCC#1851/ V.O.T.S. #78

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!