Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Saltxdogson20~Mando Build~2020~V1

• 0 Replies

Saltxdogson20

• No One's Ever Really Gone
Saltxdogson20~Mando Build~2020~V1
« on: Nov 25, 2020, 09:32 PM »
  :mtu: This is my custom Mandalorian. I’m looking to get my armour approved for the Mando Mercs. I have a complete combat vest completed by a lady on Etsy (Picture reference below) complete flight suit with belt and boots (Picture reference below) And a full set of armour and helmet with Vibroblade (picture reference below). I have a friend in the Mandalorian Mercs who notified me that the carbon fibre vinyl heat wrap I used on my shoulder and Vibroblade blade. Could possibly not be approvable. But I found Star Wars canon material that is exactly the same as the carbon fiber that I use on my armor and Vibroblade. It is in the scene when Kylo Ren is about to blow up His mother in the last Jedi. He has a heavy duty bonding material that has the same texture and design of the carbon fiber that I am using. (Photo reference below). Let me know if there’s anything I need to fix or change. Feel free to comment if you want to.  thank you guys so much for your time.   :like:

:vizsla: ~Photos~  :maul:
 Google Drive Link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_rRn6e3NW9H5sLfkdyAQx_lWKH9HLdWN?usp=sharing

For Those who Fall, I Will Pick You Back Up.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!