Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Forest themed Mando Kit

• 3 Replies
Forest themed Mando Kit
« on: Dec 16, 2020, 11:44 AM »
Planning on making a Mando kit themed around a forest hunter. Thinking Ryyk blades and a bowcaster, or maybe a vibrospear.

Colours are going to be grey, green, black, and browns.

Not sure what else I should add to give it a real foresty vibe. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Re: Forest themed Mando Kit
« Reply #1 on: Dec 16, 2020, 11:51 AM »

I don't know if it can be done, in reference to the crl but you could add a sort of cloak, short, single shoulder, with n coloration like those that the rebels have in episode 6, on the moon of endor

spesso sei come una foglia in balia degli elementi, ti muovi seguendo il vento ma non sai mai che succede, e perché succede, segui solo il vento.

The child who plays grows, the adult who stops playing ages (E. Montale)

MercOfSteel

• This is the way.
  • Awards 40% increase or more
« Reply #2 on: Dec 16, 2020, 06:25 PM »
A ragged cape that could serve as a ghillie cloak for camouflage would work. Make sure your patterns match what you see in ROTJ rather than any Earthy camo patterns. Blades, long range blasters, bowcaster, etc. are all good choices for weapons and are consistent with the environment.

« Reply #3 on: Dec 17, 2020, 08:34 AM »
Thanks for all the input so far! I was also wondering if a jetpack would make sense for it.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!