Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Need help sourcing a flightsuit (AUS)

• 1 Replies
Need help sourcing a flightsuit (AUS)
« on: Dec 08, 2020, 09:29 PM »
Hello.

As the title says I'm looking for help sourcing a flightsuit for my build; I haven't been able to find something that 1, has a collar. 2, isn't extremely baggy. 3, is actually big enough. And finally is the right colour or light enough to dye burgundy. 
I have tried to make my own from scratch using a Rebel flightsuit style pattern but that was too small for someone 188cm like myself and I don't have the textiles skill to work with what was there.

I'm looking for suggestions, links, or someone to commission. The cost of international shipping makes things outside Australia a last resort but I appreciate any help. I'm still looking myself and will close this thread if I find something.

-Aida. Mimicry

Kurz

Re: Need help sourcing a flightsuit (AUS)
« Reply #1 on: Dec 09, 2020, 01:35 AM »
Have you tried with scrubs? A lot of people uses it as flight suit. And pretty sure there are burgundy scrubs :cookie: you buy 2 pants and use the legs to make long sleeves and the rest to make a collar (therr are some great and easy patterns for collars)

OM #2524
Cabur Akaata (Protector Battalion) #133
Oribru Akaata (Emergency Battalion) #31
M.V.S. #89
L.O.B. #66

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!