Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

What are the rules on bandoliers?

• 4 Replies
What are the rules on bandoliers?
« on: Dec 15, 2020, 08:29 AM »
I'm a big fan of Edward Kenway from Assassin's Creed, and wondered if I could mimic his bandolier with the two pistols?

I'd change out the flintlocks for some Westar 35's of course.

Cheers.

Kurz

Re: What are the rules on bandoliers?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 15, 2020, 09:11 AM »
I'm a big fan of Edward Kenway from Assassin's Creed, and wondered if I could mimic his bandolier with the two pistols?

I'd change out the flintlocks for some Westar 35's of course.

Cheers.

Guess someone's aiming at the privateer brigade  :laugh: bandoliers are good to go (I have one) and I see no issues with blaster on it... I think I saw some OM with that.

OM #2524
Cabur Akaata (Protector Battalion) #133
Oribru Akaata (Emergency Battalion) #31
M.V.S. #89
L.O.B. #66

jethroskull

• Haat Gai
« Reply #2 on: Dec 15, 2020, 11:30 AM »
When one carries a brace of pistols one must be able to reach them.

Love the idea, great character!

Any advice I give is strictly personal opinion and may not accurately reflect the CRLs.
Iím just an Unofficial Member making their way across the galaxy.

A'den Syngh
Gediníla - Jaro
« Reply #3 on: Dec 15, 2020, 07:45 PM »
Thanks for the replies!

Guess someone's aiming at the privateer brigade  :laugh: bandoliers are good to go (I have one) and I see no issues with blaster on it... I think I saw some OM with that.

I haven't really thought about brigades just yet. The privateer sounds very interesting  :8): 

I'd originally planned to use a sniper, finished it too. Though now I'm not looking forward to carrying a long rifle around conventions when they eventually open up again

He is! Played Black Flag way more than the other AC games. The idea of 4 pistols is very interesting hehe
When one carries a brace of pistols one must be able to reach them.

Love the idea, great character!

« Reply #4 on: Dec 15, 2020, 09:10 PM »
Not app team but I think you should be good to do something like this, obviously make sure with a Q&A or ask your Ruus'Alor. I really like the idea though, very practical, very pirate-y obviously. Always love a good space pirate!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!