Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Bo Katan jetpack attachment help!

• 1 Replies
Bo Katan jetpack attachment help!
« on: Dec 17, 2020, 05:21 PM »
Hi there!

Iím currently putting together a Bo-Katan suit from the Mandalorian Series 2, but I have no clue how Iím going to wear the jetpack!

Do I use Velcro or straps, and what are the best ways to go about executing either method?

Any help would be really appreciated!  :like:

Thanks!

Red Phoenix

• Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 40% increase or more
Re: Bo Katan jetpack attachment help!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 30, 2020, 10:39 PM »
I use a hook and slide my jetpack to my back plate. You can try using hooks meant for wall fans. It does come in different sizes . This 1 is big so it's very sturdy.
I have another Jetpack where I use 2 hooks coz they're smaller but just as sturdy. I personally prefer this method cause there's no straps , it's simple  & sturdy
Hope this helps

Example 1

Example 2

Then you'll need to shape your backplate ( I use a metal ruler) to make an indentation so the hook slides in nicely

It will look like this

No one knows what you have been through or what your pretty little eyes have seen, but I can reassure you ~ whatever you have conquered, it shines through your mind.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!