Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

weapon

• 4 Replies

Jallo Dangir

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
weapon
« on: Jun 17, 2021, 09:02 PM »
Would a mandalorian be prone to picking up enemy weapons from the battlefield? I found an E-11D Death Trooper blaster I'd love to add to my kit wish list. Does it matter if it's "imperial issue"?

Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome.
Sa kyr'am nau tracyn kad, Vode an.
Re: weapon
« Reply #1 on: Jun 17, 2021, 09:17 PM »
Personally, if I were on the battlefield and found a weapon that may be better than what i have, i would pick it up. At the same time, it would also be a war trophy. Plenty of stories over human history where this has happened.

I have seen plenty of mandos running around with imp gear, same as rebel/resistance gear. God i hate bringing the movie up, but remember, in "The Last Jedi", the slicer woke finn and rose up to the fact that arms dealers dont care who buys their weapons, as long as they get bought.

Arkham

• Awards Legends of Mandalore Brigade 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions Special Weapons
« Reply #2 on: Jun 18, 2021, 01:51 PM »
Weapons are weapons.

Doesn't matter if you got it from the factory, a dealer, black market, scored it in a heist, or picked it up on the battlefield.

Remember, at the end of the day, your backstory doesn't matter. If it is a Star Wars weapon (and not a lightsaber) it works on your kit. If someone looks at you from across the con floor, and everything looks right to them, then you're golden.

Arkham's WIP

Tra'cor Clan // G.O.M.O.L # 032 // M.V.S #68 // O.O.P.S.! #52 // L.O.B #49

Jallo Dangir

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
« Reply #3 on: Jun 18, 2021, 05:33 PM »
Honestly my biggest concern was that the blaster comes with scorch marks on the barrel, and I wasn't planning on doing any battle damage to my armor. I thought the weapon having wear and the armor not would be an issue. I figured my character could be OCD lol, constantly repainting any time he took damage

Other than that I appreciate the feedback, thank you

Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome.
Sa kyr'am nau tracyn kad, Vode an.
« Reply #4 on: Jun 19, 2021, 04:21 PM »
like if the tip were silver and there was carbon buildup around the barrel? just means that it has been fired. good weathering. im not sure about anything else. my kit will be far from clean when i actually get around to it

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!