Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Vibro Axe WIP

• 1 Replies
Vibro Axe WIP
« on: Sep 06, 2021, 12:13 AM »
I chose the Vibro Axe for this month's reward from Marko's Mystery Makers patreon. I'm going to try and print it in as few pieces as possible.

I'm planning on splitting up the work between filament and resin printers. The small, detailed pieces will be in resin. My resin printers are working on a different project, but they will start making those parts soon. Here is what it looks like in my slicer.

Hopefully, it will be done before I go to bed tomorrow.

Re: Vibro Axe WIP
« Reply #1 on: Sep 09, 2021, 12:46 AM »
I lost adhesion about halfway in and the print failed. I measured what had printed and spliced the file.

*NO* I did not measure based on the screen. This was just to show what was missing. Printed the two parts.

They fit better together when not placed for a picture. It actually fits pretty well. Hopefully I can cover the seams. This might have to become a side project, not sure I can clean it up well enough to submit for approval.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!