Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

New, can't wait to build and become an Official Member

• 5 Replies
Hello,
My name is Evan, go by Urchin. I've read as much as I can and reached out to a few. I'm originally from California where I'd done Renaissance Fairs since I was 5, so I'm no stranger to live performance and staying in character.
I just printed out some Mandalorian coloring sheets, so I'll start there for color schemes and maybe some simple modifications.
I watched the Merconline video from back in March for Armor and got tons of inspiration.
I've got a 3D Printer and plan on working with Sintra and going to give HDPE a shot and see if it'll work and be approved. I know to post pictures of everything and list my sources so can't wait to get started.
Thanks,
Evan

Been a Mercenary as long as I can remember, Landsknechte to Mandalorian makes perfect sense to me.

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: New, can't wait to build and become an Official Member
« Reply #1 on: Dec 31, 2020, 02:35 AM »
Welcome, again :P

Late Crusader WIP

If it aint broke, fix it till it is.
« Reply #2 on: Dec 31, 2020, 10:09 AM »
Welcome Evan!

Renaissance, eh? Sounds like you'll fit right in with some of our other members!

My name is Jarrod and I'm the clan Ver'alor and I will help where I can.
Do you have messenger? We have a couple of chats on there that seem more regular than here for immediate help (although you MUST post on here as well for Work In Progress -WIP- pics and the such).

OM #2240
Cabur Akaata (Protector Battalion) #156

"We don't have a word for hero. Being prepared to die for your family and friends, or what you hold dear, is a basic requirement for a Mando, so it's not worth a separate word. It's only cowards we had to find a special word for."

« Reply #3 on: Dec 31, 2020, 12:18 PM »
Yes, feel free to add me
https://www.facebook.com/evanurchin

Also, maybe a dumb question, but how do I post pictures??
*Edit* Figured it out!

« Last Edit: Jan 01, 2021, 11:58 PM by Evanurchin » Logged
Been a Mercenary as long as I can remember, Landsknechte to Mandalorian makes perfect sense to me.
« Reply #4 on: Jan 02, 2021, 03:47 PM »
Diggity done!

OM #2240
Cabur Akaata (Protector Battalion) #156

"We don't have a word for hero. Being prepared to die for your family and friends, or what you hold dear, is a basic requirement for a Mando, so it's not worth a separate word. It's only cowards we had to find a special word for."

Ciryc Ca'tra

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
  • Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2018 Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more
« Reply #5 on: Jan 08, 2021, 02:32 PM »
Welcome to the forums!!!

Wasu'ran Clan/ Alo'rad/ MMCC#1851/ V.O.T.S. #78

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!