Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

New and looking for guidance! (Urchin's wife)

• 5 Replies
New and looking for guidance! (Urchin's wife)
« on: Jan 02, 2021, 09:32 PM »
Hello!

My name is Chelsea and I am Evan/Urchin's wife. I am a bit newer of a Star Wars fan, but I have seen it all and love that this is something we can get into as a family!

I have some ideas and have started reading things on the forum to make sure my ideas are all acceptable, but I'm still unsure.

I've been playing DnD for about 12 years now and have been painting and crafting since I was a kid! I've cosplayed a few times and have helped my husband and daughter with other builds so creating characters is nothing new to me! I guess I just want to make sure my ideas are Star Wars enough 😅

So far I have found that I am drawn towards the Matriarch style helmet. I have always been very motherly and the "mom" of the group so I love the symbolism as well as the style.

My thought is to create the "clan mom". Blacks and dark purples for the main colour but I haven't figured out the armor just yet otherwise. She will be a heavy that can hold her own but loves "pretty things", so she will have a Kama that is tied with a bow, her vest is laced on the sides and her pouches are more maybe more fantasy style because she found them on an alien world and thought they were nice.

I hope that all makes sense?! Lol

Please ask for any clarification or if you want to hear more about the character.

Thank you for the help!

https://www.facebook.com/fallingfree

Re: New and looking for guidance! (Urchin's wife)
« Reply #1 on: Jan 02, 2021, 09:44 PM »
Welcome 😘😘

Been a Mercenary as long as I can remember, Landsknechte to Mandalorian makes perfect sense to me.
« Reply #2 on: Jan 02, 2021, 11:30 PM »
Would something like this be ok for a neck cover?

I know it has said no prints on the vest or flight suit, but what about the scarf/neck cover?

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B08JCPJ7JL/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_XEu8FbD7W098R?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #3 on: Jan 03, 2021, 03:58 AM »
Welcome to the forums!   I can't answer about the neck covering but surely someone who knows will comment.   I just wanted to say hi, and welcome home  :D

Late Crusader WIP

If it aint broke, fix it till it is.
« Reply #4 on: Jan 08, 2021, 08:11 AM »
Welcome!

Theose neck wraps are something that is best left up to our Ruus'alor Sol'yc as she's the one who is best to help you get approved. And I've never seen anyone with that before.

Have you started a WIP (Work In Progress) page? From there other offical members can help you with getting approved.

Are you also interested in joining our Messenger page? Most of us find it faster to do the quick chats there.

OM #2240
Cabur Akaata (Protector Battalion) #156

"We don't have a word for hero. Being prepared to die for your family and friends, or what you hold dear, is a basic requirement for a Mando, so it's not worth a separate word. It's only cowards we had to find a special word for."

Ciryc Ca'tra

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
  • Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2018 Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more
« Reply #5 on: Jan 08, 2021, 02:31 PM »
Welcome :)

Wasu'ran Clan/ Alo'rad/ MMCC#1851/ V.O.T.S. #78

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!