Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Flight Suit Option?

• 2 Replies
Flight Suit Option?
« on: Jan 15, 2021, 10:23 PM »
Hi all! I'm working on my first kit. I wanted to keep the flight suit on the cheaper side so I picked this up at target today. It's a pair of leggings and a shirt from the athletic section (All in Motion), but I'm worried about the color matching. I might just suck it up and go get something from Under Armour that matches better. The shirt logo will be hidden under a vest and kama. Both pieces are black, but the shades looks off. I wanted to get some thoughts. Also, are these sleeves over the hands ok? they will go under a pair of gloves and vambraces.

jethroskull

• Haat Gai
Re: Flight Suit Option?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 15, 2021, 11:43 PM »
Sleeves are fine, wise even.

Look at the clothes in various lighting, including outdoors. Then follow your gut. The picture makes it look different but fabric can be funny with different sheens at different angles.

Re: Flight Suit Option?
« Reply #2 on: Jan 16, 2021, 07:29 AM »
Thanks for the info! In the store and not on the camera I couldnít see a difference. Iím going to stick with it for now and understand that I might have to look into something else later.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!