Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Electronic scrambler/picks?

• 2 Replies
Electronic scrambler/picks?
« on: Jan 24, 2021, 07:44 PM »
I’m going for a stealth build and was looking for a lockpicking device as extra belt candy. In Rogue One, Cassian uses standard lockpicks. While not the most exciting, I could throw a standard pick pouch on my belt and call it a day.

I know the two other types of picks are the laser pick and the electric scrambler. I don’t recall ever seeing a laser pick in action but remember them existing and I know in at least one comic Jango used a electric scrambler but it may have been purged in the whole Legends thing. Could I still make a scrambler to wear on my belt? Or since it’s considered non canon now do I need to find another option?

Re: Electronic scrambler/picks?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 25, 2021, 02:08 AM »
I had the idea of a droid socket plug on one of my gauntlets.  Not necessarily for picking locks, but to connect my gauntlet to my fighter's computer, like how the Q9-0 links to the Razor Crest in The Mandalorian, but R2 uses one to open doors in the original trilogy so I don't see why you couldn't use it for that too.

Re: Electronic scrambler/picks?
« Reply #2 on: Jan 28, 2021, 08:58 AM »
There’s a file in the 3d file library on the forum for a computer spike thing and I’ve seen files around for do’s skeleton key from tlj

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!