Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Custom Togruta Nite Owl Design

• 40 Replies

Matchstick1021

• Your Daily Splash of Orange
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year.
Re: Custom Togruta Nite Owl Design
« Reply #25 on: Feb 01, 2021, 12:37 PM »
Hope you document the montral build! I’ll be very interested to see it come together!

Sucking at something is the first step towards being sort of good at something.
MMCC#2424
Rancor Clan
Traffic Cone #38

Senra Qiin

• Verd ori'shya beskar'gam
« Reply #26 on: Feb 01, 2021, 03:47 PM »
Hope you document the montral build! I’ll be very interested to see it come together!
I must agree!  :<3:

“Ba'slan shev'la… gar serim.” - Em’ila Neiwyn
(Profile picture by Sketchyitaliana)

Instagram is @senraqiin.

Krith Jarr

• Laugh it up Fuzball!
« Reply #27 on: Feb 01, 2021, 11:51 PM »
I haven't been on here for a while now,
so your kit's build will be the first thread, I look forward to seeing love your concept!

"I can bring you in Cold or Warm the choice is yours, either way I still get paid" - Kr'ith J'arr
« Reply #28 on: Feb 02, 2021, 12:23 PM »
i've got another question for you all ! would i have to make it so I can wear a full montral under the helmet? i'm not skilled enough to do that yet so I was just going to make half-montrals that stick out the bottom. would that be alright?

Matchstick1021

• Your Daily Splash of Orange
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year.
« Reply #29 on: Feb 02, 2021, 01:12 PM »
That would probably be best answered by the app team. Here’s the link if you need it  :)

Sucking at something is the first step towards being sort of good at something.
MMCC#2424
Rancor Clan
Traffic Cone #38
« Reply #30 on: Feb 02, 2021, 01:30 PM »
That would probably be best answered by the app team. Here’s the link if you need it  :)

thank you  :<3: :<3:

Starling

• they/he
« Reply #31 on: Feb 04, 2021, 02:00 PM »
This is so cool, I can’t wait to see the final thing!

Ibic cuyir te ara (This is the way)
Ke nu’jurdakir sha Mando’ade! (Don’t mess with mandalorians!)
concept thread https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=199627.msg2196932#msg2196932
Build thread http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=199744.0
Soft parts WIP http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=200087.new#new

Niliu

• And woe to our enemies!
« Reply #32 on: Feb 05, 2021, 08:18 AM »
hi ! down below is my mandalorian for s5 - s7 nite owl ! she's got basic nite owl requirements, but i'll be adding a bit of my own touch to them with painting and stuff -- but this is my plan! all art by me <3
( i'll be 3D printing it btw ! )

Are the Montrals covered?

Disheartened by the 1%er, toxic vibe that has taken hold over this group. People on budgets and/or fixed incomes, with disabilities should be treated with respect, not flamed off the boards.
« Reply #33 on: Feb 07, 2021, 07:53 PM »
Are the Montrals covered?

yep!!

Niliu

• And woe to our enemies!
« Reply #34 on: Feb 07, 2021, 08:14 PM »
yep!!

hmm, conceptually speaking, how do they get the helmet on? Does it go on in stages, or one helmet that then automatically extends to cover the montrals?

Disheartened by the 1%er, toxic vibe that has taken hold over this group. People on budgets and/or fixed incomes, with disabilities should be treated with respect, not flamed off the boards.
« Reply #35 on: Feb 08, 2021, 10:07 AM »
hmm, conceptually speaking, how do they get the helmet on? Does it go on in stages, or one helmet that then automatically extends to cover the montrals?

in her concept and her character sheet, shes an armorer so the helmet is actually molded to fit her and the montrals and is able to go on like a normal helmet

Kurshi BeJahaal

• I don't roll on Shabbos. ב"ה
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Celebration Anaheim 2022 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #36 on: Feb 08, 2021, 10:43 AM »
A friend of mine has a togruta kit so I'll share a few pictures of her helmet setup. I didn't get permission to share her without the helmet, so I scribbled over her face. I doubt she'd care but I want to respect her privacy.  :)

Just for ideas/inspiration!

MMCC #1484¦¦64 Career Invasions¦¦Rancor Clan
Helmet Scratch Build||Beskar||Privateer||Protector
« Reply #37 on: Feb 08, 2021, 10:52 AM »
A friend of mine has a togruta kit so I'll share a few pictures of her helmet setup. I didn't get permission to share her without the helmet, so I scribbled over her face. I doubt she'd care but I want to respect her privacy.  :)

Just for ideas/inspiration!

i've got her WIP bookmarked as inspiration ! i found her last week but I still really thank you for this !! i plan on using akul teeth for the montrals, and i'll be making the helmet first before making the montrals, just so i dont have to remake lekku ahaha.
ill be making them out of foam !

Kurshi BeJahaal

• I don't roll on Shabbos. ב"ה
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Celebration Anaheim 2022 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #38 on: Feb 08, 2021, 12:43 PM »
I'm sure she'd be more than happy to help you if you need any advice. She's awesome.  :)

MMCC #1484¦¦64 Career Invasions¦¦Rancor Clan
Helmet Scratch Build||Beskar||Privateer||Protector
« Reply #39 on: Feb 15, 2021, 02:39 PM »
hi guys !!!! exciting update omg !!!! i'm onto the last of the armor concepts -- going to start printing once my BLTouch and my OptiPrint arrive (just so i dont mess up!)

« Last Edit: Feb 15, 2021, 02:47 PM by sketchyitaliana » Logged

treisedova

• Sandblaster
« Reply #40 on: Oct 13, 2021, 07:26 PM »
I'm new here and don't know if anyone will see this comment on an older post, but for what it's worth I just wanted to say I think this design is fantastic. There's probably a finished kit thread for this build somewhere on the forum that I haven't seen yet, but wanted to express my admiration anyway. Love Togruta Mandalorians.

« Last Edit: Oct 13, 2021, 07:31 PM by treisedova » Logged
{Treise Dova}

Equip, Encourage, Enlighten

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!