Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Tse's armor

• 1 Replies

tsedeshgishnii

• Crazy like a space fox
Tse's armor
« on: Jan 24, 2021, 03:46 PM »
Looking for sizing feed back for first armor build. How does this look?

Last image is for visual on soft stuff under, ignore armor sizing I knew that version was too large for my frame.

How'd I do?

Actual clans, translated to ENG then to Mandoa:
Ruus Tra
Ge'tal viinir lo yustapir
Brahl Yaym
Ge-tal Shebs

tsedeshgishnii

• Crazy like a space fox
Re: Tse's armor
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2021, 11:01 PM »
Hello! so... lot has happened and I didn't take any progress pictures. Better late than never? Notes on progress, I've fitted my soft parts so I can start properly sizing the sintra to my body. Below is a full body picture. Please note that I still am figuring out how to get the parts to lay down flat, so be gentle with me in that regard!

So there is still plenty of work to do as you can see, I am mainly looking for advice of spacing and general cohesiveness of the soft parts.

Here is a non angled look at my torso:

Torso soft parts has the undershirt, corset/flak vest, and a neck seal that you can't see because the helmet covers it too well?
For the pants, is it super necessary to have knee stuff? The boot situation is that I fitted the shin armor and tailored the pants before I wore the boots I intended to wear, so all your left with is one of my spare boots. I know I have some earthy items to remove...

Other than all that... what do I need to do?
Edit: I also need some tips on how not to mush my face against the front of my helmet. There is so much room in there, but my face wants to constantly kiss the visor :/

Actual clans, translated to ENG then to Mandoa:
Ruus Tra
Ge'tal viinir lo yustapir
Brahl Yaym
Ge-tal Shebs

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!