Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Chest plate mashup

• 5 Replies

TrehlSkavarr

• Straight outta Ord Mantell
Chest plate mashup
« on: Jan 31, 2021, 08:38 PM »
Would a post imperial, Din Djarin (either style) chestplate with the Boba Fett chest display be approved?

Kurshi BeJahaal

• I don't roll on Shabbos. ב"ה
  • Awards Celebration Anaheim 2022 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Special Operations Brigade Member Award for 25 official invasions.
Re: Chest plate mashup
« Reply #1 on: Feb 02, 2021, 08:08 PM »
No. There is no crossovers allowed between the two chest plates. You'll either need to do one or the other. However, you can do boba chest with post a imp helmet, shoulders, and lower body portions. And vice versa.

MMCC #1484¦¦50 Career Invasions¦¦Rancor Clan 
B.E.A.R.D.S #97 ¦ M.A.R.S. #21
Helmet Scratch Build||Beskar||Privateer||Protector

TrehlSkavarr

« Reply #2 on: Feb 03, 2021, 12:34 AM »
Thank you, I’m glad I asked first.

« Reply #3 on: Feb 08, 2021, 04:29 PM »
Specifically, what chest display are you talking about? The overall build has to be either PI (solid din-like or paz-like)  or modern (Boba). were you talking about the lights on his chest?

Kurshi BeJahaal

• I don't roll on Shabbos. ב"ה
  • Awards Celebration Anaheim 2022 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Special Operations Brigade Member Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #4 on: Feb 08, 2021, 08:36 PM »
Specifically, what chest display are you talking about? The overall build has to be either PI (solid din-like or paz-like)  or modern (Boba). were you talking about the lights on his chest?

Ohhhh!!!

I misread! I don't think that would be a problem if you're wanting to use the chest display. I don't know what I was thinking.

MMCC #1484¦¦50 Career Invasions¦¦Rancor Clan 
B.E.A.R.D.S #97 ¦ M.A.R.S. #21
Helmet Scratch Build||Beskar||Privateer||Protector

TrehlSkavarr

« Reply #5 on: Feb 09, 2021, 12:32 PM »
I was talking about doing the light display ( the top line, not the bottom text) on Boba Fett’s chest on a Din Djarin pre Beskar chest plate.

« Last Edit: Feb 09, 2021, 12:41 PM by TrehlSkavarr » Logged

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!