Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Help with flight suit and flak vest for a 6'6" thin athletic build

• 1 Replies
I almost have all my armor for a modern kit build but before I shape it I want my actual flight suit so I know it's molded perfectly. My problem is I'm 6'6" and thin so I cant just buy a normal flight suit to alter. Any ideas/suggestions? To give yall an idea i have a 30" waist and 38" inseem. Ideally I want black, brown, or grey.

« Last Edit: Feb 16, 2021, 09:35 PM by Rohearium » Logged

Tramp Graphics

• Illustrator
Try a set of solid color BDUs from an Army/Navy surplus store. They’re measured for lenght as well as build type, such as Small/Long or Large/Short, etc. and are designed to fit a range of sizes. For instance, my jacket is sized to fit people with a height range of 67”-71” ( I’m 5’6”, but have the torso lenght of someone 5’9”) and a chest circumference range of 41”-45” (I have a 42” chest), and my pants fit waist sizes from “35” to 39” ( I have a 38” waist) and an inseam range to fit 29.5”-32.5”. Since BDU pants are worn with the legs “bloused” this amount of variation is ideal.

Granted, the color options for BDUs are limited to say the least, particularly for solid color ones (black, navy blue, or OD green), but they’re functional and versatile.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!