Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Boots, zipper, elastic...

• 3 Replies
Boots, zipper, elastic...
« on: Feb 28, 2022, 09:55 AM »
I'm searching for shoes that I can wear every days (to have a real distress look !) but as I have health issues I can't pick a random brand, bacause my shoes have to fit my orthopedic inner sole. So I'm looking in my favorite brand, my sole fit in really great most of the time ;)

Are these acceptable ? I have to glue something on the brand of course.

Re: Boots, zipper, elastic...
« Reply #1 on: Feb 28, 2022, 12:52 PM »
Might have to cover the zipper pull, and yeah cover the brand logo

« Reply #2 on: Feb 28, 2022, 03:08 PM »
The ziper pull could mayne be replace by a few lenght of rope, that can be hidden inside the boot ? Leg warmers covering is also an option.

Tramp Graphics

• Illustrator
« Reply #3 on: Feb 28, 2022, 05:25 PM »
Per the CRLs:

Exposed zipper closures on boots are acceptable as long as they are located on the inside or back of the foot and match the color of the boot. Zippers that do not meet the above requirements must be completely hidden from view by armor plates, spats, wraps or an extension flap.
Given that the zippers on your boots meet those requirements, you’re good to go. Your only issue is the logo stamped into the heel.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!