Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

OnTheDrift's WIP soft parts

• 0 Replies
OnTheDrift's WIP soft parts
« on: Mar 25, 2021, 05:40 PM »

(For a post-imperial build, first kit)
So far consists of:
- "Flight suit" consisting of trousers + shirt (they're a set and match each other in colour and material. When the set is worn with belt + future girth belt and the shirt is tucked into the trousers, one won't be able to see that they're two separate pieces of clothing).
- Flak vest (zipper, pockets and the clip thing on the front won't be visible under armour).
- Leather gloves.
- Leather boots (zipper is on the inside of the leg and matches the boots in colour).
- Leather belt.
- Leather belt bags (there are belt bags on the back as well. All belt bags are army surplus from around the 1940s).

To fix:
- Neck seal.
- Girth belt (will probably use fake leather for this).
- Kama (a question on this: Can hip plates be worn on the outside of kama? Underneath? Or should I skip the hip plates if I wear a kama?).
- Take in flak vest for a more snug fit + shorten flak vest once I've 3D-printed the chest and back plates and can see how long they are.

« Last Edit: Mar 31, 2021, 06:06 PM by OnTheDrift » Logged

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!