Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Six's Soft parts WIP

• 1 Replies
Six's Soft parts WIP
« on: Mar 31, 2021, 09:37 AM »
Hi  :maul: , looking for some advice and showing bits i've got so far for my WIP, Black and red post imperial themed build.
These are the style of boots im looking at getting but i'm struggling to understand if they would  be approveable or not?

I have this belt ordered, PU leather and i'm able to take pouches off and alter them. Aliexpress special this is !

Managed to bag a pair of these second hand, near new for dead cheap , im a dab hand with a sewing machine so will alter it to fit the female form better, i know boilersuits are quite baggy.

Flak vests , oh how expensive flak vests are , i'm good at sewing but not that good! Saw someone else hand altered one of these ! Ordered one dead cheap , thinking of seam ripping the front and back pockets off, shoulders will be covered by armour and sides i am thinking of cutting off and replacing with 2/3 leather buckles on each side.

Cheeky pair of fingerless gloves, again another aliexpress special, arrived yesterday and are really good quality !

open to conversations and criticisms on my choices , Vor entye !

-Six
Re: Six's Soft parts WIP
« Reply #1 on: Mar 31, 2021, 09:37 AM »
Gosh darn , why are all the images black !?!?! :porg2:

-Six

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!