Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Len'ya Version 2.0

• 25 Replies
Re: Len'ya Version 2.0
« Reply #15 on: Dec 17, 2009, 01:15 PM »
Slade, think of this: It's still bewb plates at least.

I didn't notice the shape/change of the plates.. Subtle, but now that I know it's there, it';s awesome!

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violation of the Mandalorian Mercs Codex.

Hydra

• Awards Leap into Action is the award for the best mid air action picture. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #16 on: Dec 18, 2009, 07:53 PM »
Your paint layering looks fantastic! Going to do any more weathering?

Len'ya Sarsk

• Big Damn Hero
  • Awards Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #17 on: Dec 23, 2009, 11:23 PM »
Your paint layering looks fantastic! Going to do any more weathering?

Thanks! I'm not really sure. I do know that I'll dirty it up a bit. Specifically the white.

Speaking of that..... Updated pics!

Not the best quality photos, sorry. Had to take them with Sarsk's phone. Added the white detailing to the upper body armor, as well as the Naast logo to the right shoulder.

« Reply #18 on: Dec 23, 2009, 11:26 PM »
I am confused.... Wasn't it blue?!

This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violation of the Mandalorian Mercs Codex.

Len'ya Sarsk

• Big Damn Hero
  • Awards Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #19 on: Dec 23, 2009, 11:31 PM »
Like I said, bad photo quality. The armor is the still th same color, except for the white stripes, of course. Just didn't have a flash to use.

« Reply #20 on: Dec 23, 2009, 11:31 PM »
Cool! Even when it looked half black it looked awesome! Like a photo negative of Sarsk!

Shak-ti 4 Him

• Dessert is NOT a treat... It's a necesscity!!
« Reply #21 on: Dec 24, 2009, 12:24 AM »
Wow! I Love seeing V2 on people's armor, and this is a really amazing improvement! I LOVE the way you did the chest plates!
What is the armor made out of?
Again, good work!

"The difference between people who do things and people who DO things is that the people who DO things do things..."

Try and figure that one out...

Remo Jadd

• Vok'Chi Warmaster
  • Awards 267th Rapid Assault Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #23 on: Dec 24, 2009, 06:52 AM »
very nice ;)

Hondo Karr

• Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Team Player - 1 of 2 Official Members who are best Matching Pair Shock Infantry Brigade Member Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #24 on: Dec 24, 2009, 10:41 AM »
Looking good!

Arden T`vor

• The Sound of Drums
« Reply #25 on: Dec 24, 2009, 10:50 AM »
Looks fantastic.  With the way your weathering is, it looks like the armor came out of a fire with the paint somewhat boiled away.

"The drums, the drums, the drums, the never ending drumbeat.  Open me you human fool, open the light and summon me and receive my majesty!" - The Master's Essence, held within a timepiece

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!