Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Painting Helemt

• 3 Replies
Painting Helemt
« on: Apr 08, 2021, 08:22 PM »
Why you are painting your helmet do you use sealant?

Bowfanny

• When in doubt, be kind.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Painting Helemt
« Reply #1 on: Apr 08, 2021, 11:23 PM »
My current helmet I am kind of using a sealant of sorts. But it’s part of the smoothing process of a 3d printed helmet. Otherwise I find clear coating the paint to be tedious and not very effective for my builds. Now given your profile says you’re in Virginia, I would make sure whatever sealant you choose to use can be applied with higher than average humidities so as to not affect the surface finish because that can be something to consider as well.

It is not who you are but the service you do for others that defines you.
QMU#084
« Reply #2 on: Apr 09, 2021, 10:40 AM »
Thank you!

Bowfanny

• When in doubt, be kind.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #3 on: Apr 09, 2021, 12:35 PM »
Oya Vod!

It is not who you are but the service you do for others that defines you.
QMU#084

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!