Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

armor symbol

• 2 Replies

Vallrissin Kelcord

• " another trophy to my collection "
armor symbol
« on: Apr 15, 2021, 12:28 AM »
Hi, I and my fiance are building our armor and wanted to know if we can put the chimera symbol on our shoulder armor, not signifying anying IRL with mercs but just saying character-wise we run special ops for Thrawn.

Vercopaanir

• Fix'em or Finish'em
  • Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Award for 50 official invasions. Medic Brigade Member Special Operations Brigade Member Special Weapons
Re: armor symbol
« Reply #1 on: Apr 18, 2021, 03:52 PM »
I am pretty sure most cannon symbols are restricted to that character.

Per the CRL: Canon/legends Symbols/Sigils: Canon/legends symbols/sigils are allowed if they are not directly linked to a face character or unique group of characters in the Star Wars universe.

As that is directly linked to Thrawn (a face character) and his group, I don't think it would be approved.  You can run it by the app team in the Q & A or ask your local Ruus'alor Sol'yc for confirmation one way or the other.

Ursa Wren WIP
WIP Armor
WIP Helmet
WIP Weapons [url=https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=

jethroskull

• Awards Donated four quarters of 2024. Donated four quarters of 2023.
Re: armor symbol
« Reply #2 on: Apr 19, 2021, 12:34 PM »
Thrawn's Seventh Fleet emblem (a stylized thriple-head device last seen in The Madalorian on a couple droids) IS allowed.

The emblem on his flagship (that the flagship is named after) does not appear to be listed on the final list and is probably considered specific (as mentioned above by Vercopaanir).

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!