Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Sintra scraps

• 4 Replies

Doksho Vas

• "Not all battle scars are on one's body."
Sintra scraps
« on: Apr 18, 2021, 03:57 AM »
So hello everybody, I have come across a problem when I cut out my sintra I'm going to have a good amount of scraps and I really don't want to have a pile of sintra that could be turned into something just lying there getting in the way.
BUT my problem is what in the manda am I going to turn them into?
Please help.
Ideas welcome.
I'm sorry mods if I'm in the wrong place.

"When you find yourself surrounded by those who don't know or care who you are, comfort yourself knowing that you are part of something far greater and more powerful than they will ever have the privilege of knowing.Ē - Mandalore the Ultimate
Re: Sintra scraps
« Reply #1 on: Apr 18, 2021, 05:02 AM »
All the sintra places I found in my city only sold the bigger sheets so I'll have that problem when I actually buy it. What I planned to do to make small kar'ta necklaces like the ones Mandalore The Uniter makes and give them to children. His are made of metal though.

They wouldn't be engraved for simplicity and you could probably make them sort of in mass production if you made a template to cut the patterns. Cut a horizontal hole through the top to pass a rope and you got a necklace in less than 5 minutes.

The strongest stars have hearts of kyber, but the strongest warriors have hearts of beskar.

jethroskull

• Haat Gai
« Reply #2 on: Apr 18, 2021, 12:46 PM »
I designed a dagger using a stack of layers from scrap... got bogged down in my moving process and didnít finish, though. (Yes, typical me.)

A'den Syngh

Dala Aran

• OM #1641 "Slow is smooth & smooth is fast"
  • Awards Celebration Chicago 40% increase or more Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #3 on: Apr 18, 2021, 12:56 PM »
I like the iron heart necklace idea also. Our little fans deserve some love.  :boba: :jango:

« Reply #4 on: Apr 18, 2021, 03:54 PM »
I designed a dagger using a stack of layers from scrap... got bogged down in my moving process and didnít finish, though. (Yes, typical me.)

I also want to make a dagger for my kit (also based on one of MTU's designs) but I would still have a lot of leftover sintra, so that was one way to put it to good use.

I like the iron heart necklace idea also. Our little fans deserve some love.  :boba: :jango:

Glady you do! I just hope I can get it done someday

The strongest stars have hearts of kyber, but the strongest warriors have hearts of beskar.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!