Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

New mando helmet

• 5 Replies
New mando helmet
« on: Apr 19, 2021, 03:02 AM »
Hello all. I. Getting a new helmet 3d printed by a buddy of mine since my previous one broke (R.I.P)

I know this is more concept, but its only the helmet I need help with. More specifically the visor.

So I plan to do this helmet (see photo) and with a yellow/gold visor. I wanted it to light up like gar saxons visor does in Season 7 of clone wars.

Does anyone have an idea of how to make that kind of visor?

Thanks.

Senra Qiin

• "Haat o'r an nuhune"
Re: New mando helmet
« Reply #1 on: Apr 19, 2021, 08:10 AM »
I'm not too sure about making one but I know amazing sellers on here who have tinted and mirrored visors!  :cookie:

Kalevala Visors: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=147710.0

Also, the colors on your helmet look kandosii'la!

"Alright newbie, come on, we're going to the Quelli sector; Dathomir to be precise. You can ask questions on the way, just watch out for Nightsisters."

(Profile picture by Sketchyitaliana)
« Reply #2 on: Apr 19, 2021, 06:33 PM »
I'm not too sure about making one but I know amazing sellers on here who have tinted and mirrored visors!  :cookie:

Kalevala Visors: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=147710.0

Also, the colors on your helmet look kandosii'la!

Yeah I ended up ordering from them.   :D they look like the best solution. I've seen posts about leds and such but apparently they are really hard to see out of.

Senra Qiin

• "Haat o'r an nuhune"
« Reply #3 on: Apr 19, 2021, 06:37 PM »
Ooh ok! Everyone has amazing things to say about their visors so I'm sure yours will be good too! Just out of curiosity, what color did you purchase?  :cookie:

"Alright newbie, come on, we're going to the Quelli sector; Dathomir to be precise. You can ask questions on the way, just watch out for Nightsisters."

« Reply #4 on: Apr 19, 2021, 07:51 PM »
Ooh ok! Everyone has amazing things to say about their visors so I'm sure yours will be good too! Just out of curiosity, what color did you purchase?  :cookie:

Honey. I was thinking lemon. But I want it a bit darker or muted if that makes a bit of sense?

Senra Qiin

• "Haat o'r an nuhune"
« Reply #5 on: Apr 19, 2021, 08:31 PM »
If you ask me, Honey looks more Gold than the actual Gold does lol. Good choice.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!