Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Rules for cod placement?

• 1 Replies

Rhue_Shofytt

• Diet Sprite
Rules for cod placement?
« on: Apr 22, 2021, 07:06 PM »
Hi all,

I'm in the initial stages of template drafting for my kit (modern legacy) and I'm not sure if I've just overlooked it, but are there any rules regarding where the bottom edge of the codplate needs to fall? Boba's cod is obviously much bigger than Bo-Katan's because she's tiny, but his also extends much lower/farther between his legs than hers. Is this just due to a physiology difference? I know that the top of the cod has to be covered by the waist items so I'm trying to see how far I'm allowed to shift the cod up to avoid having my waist items start 8" below my natural waist  :-\

Per aspera, ad astra

First WIP

Falke

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
Re: Rules for cod placement?
« Reply #1 on: Apr 25, 2021, 05:26 AM »
There is no clear descritption of the position of the Cod Piece. Nontheless it should cover the appropriate area. There is also one hint in the CRLs:

If a hard codpiece is used, it must be fitted/shaped/proportionate to the wearer. Flat plates will be denied.

In regards to this it should end so low, that a slight inwards bend would be needed to prevent the Cod is floating or is flat.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!