Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Gatorlorian's third kit

• 5 Replies

Gatorlorian

• Loyalty above all else. #OhLookAProject
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Beastmaster Brigade Member Donated four quarters of 2023. Award for 25 official invasions. 6 or more Education Points in a single year.
Gatorlorian's third kit
« on: Apr 24, 2021, 01:32 PM »
So I started this kit in early 2019 and wore the base version to DragonCon. It needed some fine tuning for float and such so I've been tinkering with it here and there. Currently I'm redoing many elements of the paint job because I thought it was too messy.
Obviously it's inspired by a certain canonical character.
Anyway, Here's the WIP on it Thus far. I'm still redoing the chest (adding trauma plating accents) and finishing the legs up.

Jennari

• "I am the best. Always was." - Jango Fett
  • Awards Celebration Anaheim 2022
Re: Gatorlorian's third kit
« Reply #1 on: Apr 24, 2021, 01:59 PM »
Great job! A beautiful kit.  :like:

Bade Duun

• Credits talk. I do not.
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Force Hunter Brigade Member Donated four quarters of 2024. Donated four quarters of 2023.
« Reply #2 on: Apr 24, 2021, 02:38 PM »
Awesome work here, nice kit

« Reply #3 on: Apr 24, 2021, 02:42 PM »
This looks amazing, this is awesome!! Great job!

Arco'thyel Wyshla

• Certified crazy cat mando
« Reply #4 on: Apr 24, 2021, 02:49 PM »
What a cool design, from the helmet greeblies to the kama details!

| Hard Goods WIP | Soft Goods WIP | Planning Log |

"Visit Mandalore before Mandalore visits you. Take home some souvenirs—a slab of uj cake and a smack in the mouth." ―Baltan Carid

"Don’t take this the wrong way you guys, but uh, Mandalorians are crazy." ―Ezra Bridger

Gatorlorian

• Loyalty above all else. #OhLookAProject
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Beastmaster Brigade Member Donated four quarters of 2023. Award for 25 official invasions. 6 or more Education Points in a single year.
« Reply #5 on: Apr 30, 2021, 03:17 PM »
Nearing completion on this one. Thought I'd share the shots.
I'm debating on redoing the backplate to make it more orange and cohesive with the rest of the kit.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!