Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Need help with gauntlet display, please.

• 1 Replies
Need help with gauntlet display, please.
« on: Apr 25, 2021, 12:23 PM »
Hi everyone,

so I am slowly getting along with my first WIP mando kit, which has turned out a much more challenge than I could have ever imagned.
No doubt due to my inexperience with costume making and all the materials invovled.

However, I have, fortunatley alot of help on the way and with construction groups such as this to help, I can hopefully reach the goal line.

Now, to the matter at hand: my kit will include a pair of 3D-printed Din-style gauntlets (beskar version) and so I have bought a small battery operated display kit (From the talented KestrelProps) to be fitted into the top slot.

But, I simply have no clue whatsoever how to get this thing in place. What methods would work best?

I am very thankful for any help/tips/advice you all out there can provide!

« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 02:19 PM by CortusTareel » Logged

hellweaver666

• So, the Wookie gets a melon and we don't?
Re: Need help with gauntlet display, please.
« Reply #1 on: Feb 17, 2022, 08:23 AM »
Hey,

Looks like you didn't get a reply on this topic so I wanted to share as I've done lots of electronics projects over the years. Hot glue is great for holding electronics in place in these situations. It holds securely but can be removed easily enough if you want to alter your plans later.

Hope that helps!

- This is the way.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!