Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question - Melee combat weapon and wrap

• 1 Replies

Tal Choruk

• I'll appear from the shadows...as an OM....
Question - Melee combat weapon and wrap
« on: May 03, 2021, 03:03 PM »
I have a question about:

The attached photo shows my intended short spear (Din DJarin inspired) and the current intended wrap.

The wrap is composed of 550 paracord and is intended to be completed in this style. Will this be Approvable? Should the wrap be woven, or omitted entirely?

In addition, are there any reason this would be unapproved?

The second and third photos are from the Jadd Hall of knowledge image gallery, and was the inspiration for the wrap 'pattern.'

BBCODE below:
C58742DA-C590-4E61-BA06-02CF519FFF85 by liono1118, on Flickr

Shev'la Ram'ser

• Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Special Operations Brigade Member Award for 10 official invasions. Celebration Chicago
Re: Question - Melee combat weapon and wrap
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2021, 07:30 PM »
I have a question about:

The attached photo shows my intended short spear (Din DJarin inspired) and the current intended wrap.

The wrap is composed of 550 paracord and is intended to be completed in this style. Will this be Approvable? Should the wrap be woven, or omitted entirely?

In addition, are there any reason this would be unapproved?

The second and third photos are from the Jadd Hall of knowledge image gallery, and was the inspiration for the wrap 'pattern.'

BBCODE below:
C58742DA-C590-4E61-BA06-02CF519FFF85 by liono1118, on Flickr

The wrap will be fine, you should stick with solid color paracord, but other than that your good to go!

« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 12:02 PM by Malakier Vhett » Logged

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!