Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Uploading Pics From Mando Maker?

• 3 Replies
Uploading Pics From Mando Maker?
« on: May 07, 2021, 01:43 PM »
Hello again, I've been researching every day and making some rough designs for my Mando kit on the Mando creator. I tried to upload the images from my phone but there was no option to pull from my gallery.
I tried looking up tutorials on the forums but it looks like I have to upload it to some kind of picture sharing site and then share the link.
Is this something that HAS to be done a computer? Is there an easier way to upload pics? Any help would be appreciated.

Tramp Graphics

• Illustrator
Re: Uploading Pics From Mando Maker?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2021, 01:47 PM »
Hello again, I've been researching every day and making some rough designs for my Mando kit on the Mando creator. I tried to upload the images from my phone but there was no option to pull from my gallery.
I tried looking up tutorials on the forums but it looks like I have to upload it to some kind of picture sharing site and then share the link.
Is this something that HAS to be done a computer? Is there an easier way to upload pics? Any help would be appreciated.

Yes, you do need to upload them to a photo sharing site, or some other online server, be it Imgur, DeviantArt, Dropbox, etc.

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2021, 02:00 PM »
Yes, you do need to upload them to a photo sharing site, or some other online server, be it Imgur, DeviantArt, Dropbox, etc.

Thank you. Can this be done from my phone or do I have to use a PC?

Tramp Graphics

• Illustrator
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2021, 03:16 PM »
Thank you. Can this be done from my phone or do I have to use a PC?

You can do it from a phone. Thatís what I use. I have an IPhone SE.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!