Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Tips on how to make sure the armor is lined up correctly?

• 1 Replies
I'm just starting out making my first Mandalorian cosplay, and I was wondering if there are any good ways or tips on how to make sure I have the armor lined up correctly. The chest armor, for instance, is often made up of 4 or 5 different pieces: the left chest, right chest, middle thingy, and ab piece. How would I make sure those are lined up correctly? Thank you!

Arkham

• Awards Award for 50 official invasions. 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Legends of Mandalore Brigade Award for 10 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
Re: Tips on how to make sure the armor is lined up correctly?
« Reply #1 on: Jun 18, 2021, 05:05 PM »
  • Draw with a fabric marking tool, or tape, a center line down the front of your flak vest.
  • Attach your collar plate where it will need to be.
  • Then add plates going down toward your waist, making sure they are evenly space from the center line and the preceding plate.
  • Trace around each plate to mark the position and show were you need to add velcro (or other attachment method) to you vest.
  • Drop in your chest diamond, and you're done!

Arkham's WIP

Tra'cor Clan // G.O.M.O.L # 032 // M.V.S #68 // O.O.P.S.! #52 // L.O.B #49

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!