Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Sha'ide Ordo, Madalorian Shadow Hunter WIP

• 2 Replies

Shaide Ordo

• The night is my ally, the shadow is my face.
Sha'ide Ordo, Madalorian Shadow Hunter WIP
« on: May 22, 2021, 04:53 PM »
I have begun full construction of my Mandalorian Shadow Hunter armor for Sha'ide Ordo. I am running a Spec Ops/Black Ops/Assassin type character, so the color pallate is going to be more or less monochromatic with black and silver plates and gray accents.

I haven't made a final decision yet on whether to use Modern Era armor or to go Post-Imperial. I'm hovering between the two. Thus, I am working on all of my support equipment before I get my armor plates.

The Kama is homemade leatherwork, just as a fun bit of info. Lol.

Shaide Ordo

• The night is my ally, the shadow is my face.
Re: Sha'ide Ordo, Madalorian Shadow Hunter WIP
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2021, 01:32 PM »
Update:
Well, I got my backplate, but I messed it up trying to shape it a little, so I think I'll have to start over with it. Edges curled up too much and it tried to flatten out on one side.

Cattriss Wren

• "Vurel narir'shekemir, draar solus"
Re: Sha'ide Ordo, Madalorian Shadow Hunter WIP
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2021, 11:54 AM »
Wow!!  :o I love the helmet!!! :like: the kama is really nice! Don't worry about messing up with your back armor. those back plates can extremely tricky.  ;) can't wait to see more. ;D

my armor. http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=203296.0

"Mandalorians don't make threats. We make promises"

"Everyone has a struggle in life. The key is turning that struggle into your weapon."

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!