Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Helmet maker

• 0 Replies
Helmet maker
« on: May 28, 2021, 07:33 PM »
Hi Everyone again,

Listen I could use someone’s help on 3D modeling a helmet. Here’s the thing I have come across two different Mandalorian helmets each of them have characteristics that I like while each of have characteristics that I don’t like. On one of them has a visor and back vent that I like while on the other has ears, top, and sides that I like. With that being said I need help because I’m unable to stl files for one of the helmets. Please feel free to contact me whenever you can and able to.

Thanks

Hi,
I’m here to learn but also help build armors but also inspire others. I haven’t started building my armor because yet because I’m still gathering the supplies I need. I maybe different from my other Mandalorians but inspiring others to build their own is my goal.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!