Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

DragonCon 2021

• 5 Replies
DragonCon 2021
« on: Jun 03, 2021, 03:01 AM »
Well itís time to start prep for Ď21. Hopefully it will happen. Whose planning to attend?

Barrise Tisa

• Mother of nexu
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Beastmaster Brigade Member Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: DragonCon 2021
« Reply #1 on: Jun 16, 2021, 10:22 AM »
I'm planing on attending

The mother of nexus
MMCC #1735. Brigade #251.  QMU #065. M5 #84.  M.P.C.S. #004. Mir'Shebse #14. L.O.B #36. M.A.R.S. #69 O.O.P.S #56 M.V.S #074 Vode Be Vhekad #19

Dellndy

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions
« Reply #2 on: Jun 16, 2021, 12:49 PM »
I will be there, but haven't decided if I'm bringing my kit since I'm flying in.

Solus Raam

• Sukwee Vawd
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions 267th Rapid Assault Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos
« Reply #3 on: Jul 03, 2021, 01:44 AM »
So anybody gonna start a board for this year's event or nah?

Shevla Kal

• Eyes behind the lines
  • Awards Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #4 on: Jul 14, 2021, 02:54 PM »
From the Naast boards:

Updated 6.28.2021
DragonCon 2021 is happening in a limited capacity this year.  As of yesterday's online "Townhall"  We have additional information in the fact that they are limiting attendance this year (Number to me announced later).  If you plan to attend, get your badge ordered ASAP!

At this time, we are told that most fan group tables are not being allowed, so we are still trying to get confirmation on this.

As up last update, the Parade is still happening and additional information will follow.

The Mandalorian Meet & Greet  is still in the planning stage and information will follow.

The Legions Mixer is still in the planning stage and information will follow.

Oya Vode!

Blackdugal

• Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad 15+ invasions in 2017 Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #5 on: Jul 14, 2021, 03:06 PM »
Iíve requested a child be created and waiting on Thaxos.  There will be no fan tables this year.  Parade at this time is still a go.  Info is slow to come out of DC on what we can and canít do.  We are working on it and will post info as it becomes available.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!