Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Novoc Ordo - Late Crusader

• 7 Replies

Novoc Ordo

• Let's raid Onderon like it's 3963 BBY
Novoc Ordo - Late Crusader
« on: Aug 27, 2019, 03:18 AM »
Hello everyone.

Was browsing around the forums a bit today and found this category of armour, figured I'd post my kit progress here as I've been working on a Late Crusader with some Neo-Crusader (or general KOTOR) influence.

So far I've got this.

I had a previous version of this kit pictured below, which really was not up to standards, but I wore it to FACTS last spring (march 2019 I believe) and got some great feedback and ideas from the local Clan members (Twin Suns). I've been working on a new version ever since.

More progress images from over the last 2 years can be found here: https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=145319.0

:mtu:

« Last Edit: Aug 27, 2019, 03:42 AM by TheMythosaur » Logged

Pyro

• I am the salsa verde!
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: Novoc Ordo - Late Crusader
« Reply #1 on: Sep 15, 2019, 07:47 PM »
You wouldn’t by chance have a pattern for the sick chest armor wold you? I’m currently making a late crusader era pilot and love the chest piece.

Jedi Hunter WIP I Daimyo Boba WIP I Early Crusader WIP

I'm a Texan and Mandalorian, firearms are part of my religion

Novoc Ordo

« Reply #2 on: Sep 17, 2019, 10:26 AM »
You wouldn’t by chance have a pattern for the sick chest armor wold you? I’m currently making a late crusader era pilot and love the chest piece.

Hey man, thanks! Unfortunately I don't, I completely winged it haha. I just looked up a few TOR armour pieces and based it off a mix of those. Sorry I can't be of help!

Novoc Ordo

« Reply #3 on: Nov 20, 2019, 06:44 AM »
So, I haven't posted on this thread for a while.

I have however made progress!

I trooped with the Twin Suns clan at FACTS Ghent last october, and managed to have this picture taken.

While there, the lovely people of the clan were able to see my kit, and set me in the right direction on what to fix/build to have the kit approved.

Time to get back to work.

Novoc Ordo

« Reply #4 on: Mar 06, 2020, 08:37 AM »
Progress has been made in the last few months.

Still got a few things to do before I'm finally able to submit my app, but it's getting there.

Novoc Ordo

« Reply #5 on: Jun 10, 2021, 02:47 PM »
Well it's been nearly 2 years since I started this topic, and have since almost completely turned this kit around. Built a new bucket, gauntlets, chestplate... pretty much everything except for the boots.

I installed the visor recently (still have to take pictures), and have a new undersuit. I hope to take some app pictures soon.

Arkham

• Awards Award for 50 official invasions. 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Legends of Mandalore Brigade Award for 10 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
« Reply #6 on: Jun 15, 2021, 10:47 AM »
This is looking really good! Can't wait to see how it goes together.

Arkham's WIP

Tra'cor Clan // G.O.M.O.L # 032 // M.V.S #68 // O.O.P.S.! #52 // L.O.B #49

Novoc Ordo

« Reply #7 on: Jun 23, 2021, 03:49 PM »
Here's some progress pictures. After much deliberation I decided I'll make my long hair a part of the look, and it actually works surprisingly well!

These were test pictures for my eventual app pics, mainly to send to my local Ruus' to talk about wether the lighting is good enough here.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!