Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Can Din Djarin's v2 Cummerbund be Grey?

• 2 Replies
Can Din Djarin's v2 Cummerbund be Grey?
« on: Jun 20, 2021, 06:34 PM »
Hello! Currently making a Mando Din Djarin V2 Outfit. I have a Grey Flightsuit, Grey Flak Vest, and I was wondering if I had to have a Gray Cummerbund as well? It says on the Requirements that it needs to be a light brown, but the person I was commissioning said it might be an error and it's also fine being Gray. Wanted to confirm before anything was commissioned. Thanks!

Vercopaanir

• Fix'em or Finish'em
  • Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Award for 50 official invasions. Medic Brigade Member Special Operations Brigade Member Special Weapons
Re: Can Din Djarin's v2 Cummerbund be Grey?
« Reply #1 on: Jun 22, 2021, 09:29 PM »
Check with your Ruus'alor or the app team via the Q & A section if anything about the CRLs are in doubt.  Good luck with your build.  :)

Ursa Wren WIP
WIP Armor
WIP Helmet
WIP Weapons [url=https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=

Kurshi BeJahaal

• I don't roll on Shabbos. ב"ה
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Celebration Anaheim 2022 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Special Operations Brigade Member
Re: Can Din Djarin's v2 Cummerbund be Grey?
« Reply #2 on: Jul 18, 2021, 12:59 AM »
I'd say that the CRLs for the build need to be matched exactly as they're written. However, if you can find images of the cummerbund in gray shades, it may be taken into consideration.

« Last Edit: Jul 18, 2021, 01:06 AM by Kurshi BeJahaal » Logged

MMCC #1484¦¦64 Career Invasions¦¦Rancor Clan
Helmet Scratch Build||Beskar||Privateer||Protector

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!