Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question - Helmet Approval

• 2 Replies
Question - Helmet Approval
« on: Jun 20, 2021, 07:12 PM »
I have a question about:

Hello! This is a custom helmet I modelledand printed myself, and I was wondering if it complied with yourCRLs. I'm currently in the process of painting it, so it is still a WIP.

Jaster Fett

• All men are cremated equally
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Boba and Jango Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
Re: Question - Helmet Approval
« Reply #1 on: Jun 22, 2021, 10:56 AM »
Your helmet design should be fine to go!

Just make sure you have the keyslots in the back of the helmet if you're going for a Post Imp build

Malakier Vhett

• 'The Craziest Merc'
  • No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 50 official invasions. Award for 75 official invasions. Celebration Anaheim 2022
Re: Question - Helmet Approval
« Reply #2 on: Jun 24, 2021, 09:13 AM »
In addition to what Jaster said, please ensure all print lines are completely removed.

Armor does not make a Mandalorian. The armor is simply a manifestation of an impenetrable, unassailable heart.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!