Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Can Din Djarin v2 have a Gray Flightsuit?

• 1 Replies
Can Din Djarin v2 have a Gray Flightsuit?
« on: Jun 21, 2021, 06:42 PM »
It says on the CRL that I need a Gray Flightsuit w/white Top-Stitching for Din Djarin v2. I know Mando wears a Brown Flightsuit w/Grey top stitching at some point in the v2 look as well. If I end up going with the Grey Flightsuit w/white top stitching, I'll still be fine for the v2 look for that aspect, right? I'd hate to get it tailored to be told it was supposed to be Brown later on although I was following the guidelines. Thanks!

Kurshi BeJahaal

• I don't roll on Shabbos. ב"ה
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Celebration Anaheim 2022 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Special Operations Brigade Member
Re: Can Din Djarin v2 have a Gray Flightsuit?
« Reply #1 on: Jul 18, 2021, 01:05 AM »
The BRL/CRL for the flightsuit are:
Must be a cotton or cotton blend one or two-piece garment colored medium gray with a purplish hue, and must fit snugly to the wearer. If a two-piece suit is used it must appear as if one-piece.

MMCC #1484¦¦64 Career Invasions¦¦Rancor Clan
Helmet Scratch Build||Beskar||Privateer||Protector

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!