Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Flight suit and flak vest for steel armor

• 1 Replies
Flight suit and flak vest for steel armor
« on: Feb 05, 2022, 07:26 AM »
Does anyone have a vendor that makes flight suits and vests capable of holding the weight of Dresdon Acacins steel armor? Iím going to get a full set from him but I donít know what materials can actually hold the weight. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

Tramp Graphics

• Illustrator
Re: Flight suit and flak vest for steel armor
« Reply #1 on: Feb 05, 2022, 11:28 AM »
Does anyone have a vendor that makes flight suits and vests capable of holding the weight of Dresdon Acacins steel armor? Iím going to get a full set from him but I donít know what materials can actually hold the weight. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

Check out the Mandalorian Supplies forum here: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?board=270.0. Youíll find numerous approved vendors in the Continuous Sales and Hawkersí Row that make almost everything you need. Man6 vests are made of duck cloth or similar types of canvas. Thatís plenty durable for holding up armor.

For flight suits, you can also use anything from work coveralls to medical scrubs, to military BDUs (solid colors only), Underarmor, etc. you can also modify a plate carrier or other tactical vest. I wear black BDUs and an ďarmoredĒ motorcycle vest.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!