Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Mandalorian "Parade Armor" Concept

• 16 Replies

Jennari

• "You gave up our ways, remember?"
Re: Mandalorian "Parade Armor" Concept
« Reply #15 on: Jul 21, 2021, 03:16 PM »
This should help, ner vod. And there's more where that came from if you need references.

Re: Mandalorian "Parade Armor" Concept
« Reply #16 on: Aug 17, 2021, 07:03 PM »
Ok, back to work on this. Thank you all for your input, definitely has helped with quite a few points I've been considering. One substantial question has just come up and it's a question that might cause a discussion not only for this but also generally for Post-Imp:

Pictured here is the newest iteration of armor  dubbed "Bro Katan" from Marko Makaj, one of the modelers very involved in the scene. Comparing it to the style of plates I'm going for, I'd say this lines up more with the overall look I'm trying to achieve with my armor as a more refined design. I am not entirely sure if this plate system has come up in discussion yet but if it has I'd love a point in the right direction to that thread. I know that custom versions of the existing plates are allowed on a case-by-case basis but figured I'd ask before I print anything. I AM strongly considering both the Bo-style shoulder straps as well as some enlarged and slightly modified versions of the Bo-style shoulders, mainly doing some light cuts to make it more angular like the Bro-Katan chestplate. Any comments, concerns, or suggestions are as always greatly appreciated!

« Last Edit: Aug 19, 2021, 10:12 AM by Osprey » Logged

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!