Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Jedi Hunter Mando WIP

• 11 Replies
Jedi Hunter Mando WIP
« on: Jul 17, 2021, 08:44 PM »
My trophies are still being worked on but this is a rough assembly and still needs weathering. Any and all comment are welcome please.

https://imgur.com/gallery/B3KB8DU

Re: Jedi Hunter Mando WIP
« Reply #1 on: Jul 17, 2021, 09:23 PM »
      Looking pretty good to me, vod.
      1.I'm digging the colors and I like the gauntlet designs a lot.
      2.What are those metal belt boxes?
      3.That mirrored visor is rad.

Looking forward to seeing your next steps toward completion.  [/li]

« Reply #2 on: Jul 17, 2021, 09:54 PM »
      Looking pretty good to me, vod.
      1.I'm digging the colors and I like the gauntlet designs a lot.
      2.What are those metal belt boxes?
      3.That mirrored visor is rad.

Why thank you very much. The colors took me forever to finally get to with much trial and error. The belt boxes are for my ISB officer and you can get them from a great seller on Etsy. I’d be more than happy to share a link. And the visor was also from Etsy. It was a bit thin though. In the future I’d do a thicker one. I appreciate you. Thank you

Cattriss Wren

• "Vurel narir'shekemir, draar solus"
« Reply #3 on: Jul 18, 2021, 12:40 PM »
It's looking good!! :like: I agree with second son really like the colors. But I did notice that in the pictures that you had no ironheart/ chest diamond? Are you still working on it? I also noticed that your wip said Jedi hunter. So you could include a lightsaber trophy or some lightsaber burn marks/weathering. Just a idea.  ;D.         If you are interested here is a link to show  you how to post pictures.  http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=155548.0

my armor. http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=203296.0

"Mandalorians don't make threats. We make promises"

"Everyone has a struggle in life. The key is turning that struggle into your weapon."
« Reply #4 on: Jul 18, 2021, 09:28 PM »
It's looking good!! :like: I agree with second son really like the colors. But I did notice that in the pictures that you had no ironheart/ chest diamond? Are you still working on it? I also noticed that your wip said Jedi hunter. So you could include a lightsaber trophy or some lightsaber burn marks/weathering. Just a idea.  ;D.         If you are interested here is a link to show  you how to post pictures.  http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=155548.0

I do have a diamond and am still working on it. I have some weathering to do this week. I do have a lightsaber trophy and some kyber crystal chambers to attach but I’m awaiting supplies. Still having issues uploading files to the forums sadly. I’ll keep trying as all I have is my phone. Thank you so much for your kind words. I appreciate all the support.

https://imgur.com/gallery/5PdpxTs

Cattriss Wren

« Reply #5 on: Jul 18, 2021, 10:13 PM »
love the lightsaber!!! crystals are great too :like: as far as posting pictures you might have to use a laptop or desktop computer. here is another way to post. if it dose not work don't worry about. it took me a little bit to figure out how it worked as well. sorry sorry the pictures are blurry.

step 1; login to your imgur account and select images.

step 2; once in images select view image info.

step 3; select generate
image links.

step 4; select the images you want to share and hit done.

step 5; hit "link(email & im)"

step 6; select "BBcode (message board & forums)".

step 7; you can that it has been selected.

step 8; know copy the link and paste it with your post and the pictures will appear.

"Everyone has a struggle in life. The key is turning that struggle into your weapon."
« Reply #6 on: Jul 18, 2021, 10:51 PM »
love the lightsaber!!! crystals are great too :like: as far as posting pictures you might have to use a laptop or desktop computer. here is another way to post. if it dose not work don't worry about. it took me a little bit to figure out how it worked as well. sorry sorry the pictures are blurry.

step 1; login to your imgur account and select images.

step 2; once in images select view image info.

step 3; select generate
image links.

step 4; select the images you want to share and hit done.

step 5; hit "link(email & im)"

step 6; select "BBcode (message board & forums)".

step 7; you can that it has been selected.

step 8; know copy the link and paste it with your post and the pictures will appear.

I will give all that a shot. Again thank you so much for all your help  ;D

Cattriss Wren

« Reply #7 on: Jul 18, 2021, 11:01 PM »
Your welcome! Anytime!! ;)

Kurshi BeJahaal

• I don't roll on Shabbos. ב"ה
  • Awards 40+ hrs of Charity Work Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #8 on: Jul 19, 2021, 09:49 PM »
Following because of the name.  :laugh:

Looking forward to your build, Biff.

MMCC #1484¦¦50 Career Invasions¦¦Rancor Clan 
B.E.A.R.D.S #97 ¦ M.A.R.S. #21
Helmet Scratch Build||Beskar||Privateer||Protector

evening.echiveria

• CEO of socks
« Reply #9 on: Jul 20, 2021, 12:08 AM »
Your build looks awesome so far! I like the lightsaber and crystal trophies, but I'm worried the trophies have some print lines which may be a problem. Metallic paint is a huge pain with 3d prints honestly, it shows all the print lines and it's super difficult to get smooth :'(

they/them | mav oya'la clan | Aster WIP
« Reply #10 on: Jul 20, 2021, 08:45 AM »
Following because of the name.  :laugh:

Looking forward to your build, Biff.

Thank you. And the Biff. Nice touch lol

« Reply #11 on: Jul 20, 2021, 08:46 AM »
Your build looks awesome so far! I like the lightsaber and crystal trophies, but I'm worried the trophies have some print lines which may be a problem. Metallic paint is a huge pain with 3d prints honestly, it shows all the print lines and it's super difficult to get smooth :'(

Thank you. I figured because they were trophies it wouldn’t matter as much, but I can submit and we will see what happens. I have other kyber crystal trophies I can use :).

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!