Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Creed The Hunter WIP (pic heavy!)

• 3 Replies
Creed The Hunter WIP (pic heavy!)
« on: Aug 11, 2022, 08:04 PM »
Hey all!

So a few years ago when I made my account I was in Eastern VA (Hampton Roads) which made me part of Clan Firestorm. I've recently begun working on my kit again, and have since moved to the other side of the state (Roanoke area)! So Starviper now!

I've been working on a Post Empire Hunter type Mando. I've posted on the main forum, so sorry if you've seen this already! I have printed the chest piece already, and am in the process of slicing the back piece now.  Shoulder straps are next! I have soft parts mostly covered, I'm using an airsoft vest as my Flak but I haven't modified it yet. I'm also using scrubs as my flight suit. I'm fairly handy with leather so I'm doing all my leather pieces myself.

Here’s the original concept! (By me!)

Here’s the updated Mando version.

And here’s some WIP pictures!

First couple layers of silver!

Smells minty  :D

Excuse the mess.. I'm in full on ADHD hyperfixation mode.

Here's what she looks like before the penultimate clear!

Visor installed! I’m really happy with how this turned out, but I feel like I can do better. I found another helmet design I like better, and will probably print and use as my actual kit. But in the mean time, here she is all done!

I did some washes on my helmet that revealed some more issues. Delaminating on the seams that needs to be filled and some layer lines that need filled. But I’ve also made progress on the rest of my kit! Ignore the WIP helmet toward the bottom.. it’s for a friend and not part of my kit.  I’m really happy with how everything is coming along!

[img  width=487 height=650]https://i.imgur.com/Y5FejuJ.jpg[/img]

New Bucket  :cookie:

There’s a lot to look through here, so thanks for looking!

Cattriss Wren

• "Vurel verburyc, draar solus"
Re: Creed The Hunter WIP (pic heavy!)
« Reply #1 on: Aug 12, 2022, 09:28 PM »
This looks amazing!! :porg2: great job! Love the paint job

my armor. http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=203296.0

"Mandalorians don't make threats. We make promises"

"Everyone has a struggle in life. The key is turning that struggle into your weapon."
« Reply #2 on: Aug 13, 2022, 02:34 PM »
This looks amazing!! :porg2: great job! Love the paint job

Thanks so much! I’m doing the rest of my armor (knee, shoulders, back ) in Sintra so it’s fairly smooth sailing from here!

Cattriss Wren

• "Vurel verburyc, draar solus"
« Reply #3 on: Aug 14, 2022, 01:01 PM »
Your welcome. Looking forward to seeing them!

my armor. http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=203296.0

"Mandalorians don't make threats. We make promises"

"Everyone has a struggle in life. The key is turning that struggle into your weapon."

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!