Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Eco's Beskar'gam build thread.

• 34 Replies

Cpt. Rhiis Mok'tau

• "Wann es nicht gefaellt - Mach neu"
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: Eco's Beskar'gam build thread.
« Reply #30 on: Dec 25, 2009, 02:12 PM »
UPDATES!!!
(With Christmas swag!)

And my "bucket"!

(the actual Jango 2pc. is on the way)

"Well, I'm really a mercenary by trade. You could just call pirating a hobby of mine." -Rhiis

Jagen Ordo

• Chirp-chirp-chirp...KABLOEY!
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Skittles is the award for the most colourful picture of Mandos. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #31 on: Dec 25, 2009, 02:27 PM »
Now, where did you get that cap?

Feelings? Look vod, you know who has a lot of feelings? Emo darksiders choking their wives with the Force.
Professionals have standards. Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

PentharNull

« Reply #32 on: Dec 25, 2009, 07:09 PM »

hey great stuff  ;) and like the man said where did you get that cap :o

Cpt. Rhiis Mok'tau

• "Wann es nicht gefaellt - Mach neu"
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 10 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #33 on: Dec 25, 2009, 10:16 PM »
Spencer's gifts.
There was also a Vader and a Stormtrooper, the Ninja Turtles, and Domo-kun, in addition to more than I can count.
Also got a Buy'ce belt buckle!

Yeah, it's pretty sweet. Need to get a new belt, it just doesn't look right on my old cowboy belt. :D

"Well, I'm really a mercenary by trade. You could just call pirating a hobby of mine." -Rhiis

PentharNull

« Reply #34 on: Dec 26, 2009, 09:53 AM »

nice going on such awesome finds and thx's for sering were you got them'

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!