Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Yet another boot/flight/jump suit quesiton

• 1 Replies
Yet another boot/flight/jump suit quesiton
« on: Sep 01, 2021, 09:23 PM »
Hey everyone! Real excited to start my foray into the world of Mandalore and wanted some feedback on the first few components I've got coming in: namely boots and flight/jump suit.

I've got these boots and suit coming in through Amazon Wardrobe (Yay try-before-you-buy) and was hoping they'd pass without having to worry about returning them:
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07C2V5NT8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B007EYY8NA/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'm not building a specific costume/character, so I don't need to worry about accuracy, but I'm worried about passability for joining the Mercs when I'm done.

Vercopaanir

• Fix'em or Finish'em
  • Awards Special Operations Brigade Member Medic Brigade Member
Re: Yet another boot/flight/jump suit quesiton
« Reply #1 on: Sep 03, 2021, 08:52 PM »
Chelsea boots are very commonly used for Star Wars costume builds, so you shouldn't have a problem with them.  The potential flight suit looks pretty standard.  You'll have to remove the pockets of course but otherwise seems fine.

Have you found your local clan?  The Ruus'alor can help answer all your questions and will be one of the best resources you can get about what will or will not be approved. 

Good luck on your build.

Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened. -Dr. Seuss

Ursa Wren WIP
WIP Armor
WIP Helmet
WIP Weapons Post Imperial Build

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!