Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

pouches question

• 6 Replies

Tobias Creed

• Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad
pouches question
« on: Dec 30, 2009, 08:15 PM »
I'm looking at some pouches to have on my armor.

I'm wanting to buy these on Ebay
http://i.ebayimg.com/16/!BcK5TUQBmk~$(KGrHqEOKikEq3qPh(1uBKzTk+(ITw~~_35.JPG

Also I have these pouches already
http://i.ebayimg.com/08/!BZ9KYm!!Wk~$(KGrHgoOKi4EjlLm,WWnBKpN02q,wQ~~_35.JPG

The armor color scheme is green, white and black and i thought the green pouches and green armor color would go together. Would those tan pouches look out of place.

Let me know what you think.

Tobias Creed

Cyrus Rang

• Go ahead and run...Chasing you is fun!
  • Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: pouches question
« Reply #1 on: Dec 30, 2009, 08:33 PM »
links dont work :(

kallic

• Bullets. need i say more.
« Reply #3 on: Dec 31, 2009, 04:31 AM »
those tan pouches would like good in green armor, check out solus keer "one end" i think he has the green armor/tan pouches

Nickel

• Death Watch
« Reply #4 on: Dec 31, 2009, 10:28 AM »

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and like it, never really care for anything else thereafter." - Ernest Hemingway

Cyrus Rang

• Go ahead and run...Chasing you is fun!
  • Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #5 on: Dec 31, 2009, 12:34 PM »
Nickel I might be interested.  
I noticed that they are sold attached in pairs. Are thay able to be seperated at all? And what colors do you still have avail?
thanks

« Last Edit: Dec 31, 2009, 12:37 PM by Day'vid » Logged

Nickel

• Death Watch
« Reply #6 on: Dec 31, 2009, 12:45 PM »
PM sent.

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and like it, never really care for anything else thereafter." - Ernest Hemingway

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!