Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

WIP My first Kit is close !

• 13 Replies
WIP My first Kit is close !
« on: Sep 21, 2021, 04:11 PM »
I have been working as much as life allows and im close to being able to submit my application. I just need to mount it to the soft parts and some final tweaking. I kept just getting more parts I wanted and I could have had the basics to get accepted a lot sooner but the perfectionist side of me wanted it to be as perfect as my abilities let me sooo its taken a while haha. Its mostly 3D printed and I did the leather work and am making a set of leather spats for the shin and boot armor. I used an airbush for most it minus the filler primer to get rid of the print lines. The colors ive chose is Viridian, Graphite then clear coated for the grey, and Red oxide.

The armor was from Makerbak and my weapons came from another club member on Etsy. Its been a fun journey so far with some very frustrating moments haha. I should have it done this week and ill start working on getting my application together. I will post more of the process and such with my application.  Let me know what you guys think. Hope you all are well. Have a great day!

« Last Edit: Sep 21, 2021, 04:52 PM by Yogo Junzo » Logged

Odran Krayt

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din (Family is more than blood)
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023.
Re: WIP My first Kit is close !
« Reply #1 on: Sep 22, 2021, 11:35 AM »
Wow, that is a nice looking kit! Was the rifle your design, or from somewhere else?

B.O.M.B.  #85|L.O.B. #41|M.A. #180|MAJIC #184|B.o.B.B #028
New Death Watch Order #44|O.O.P.S! #44
ALUMINATI #053 | V.B.V #7
Odran Krayt WIP
Nexan Armories (Sales thread)
I've been doin' this since I was 10!

Cattriss Wren

• "Vurel verburyc, draar solus"
« Reply #2 on: Sep 23, 2021, 01:20 PM »
Wow vode!!! :o that looks awesome!!  :like: really like the paint job. Super cool

my armor. http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=203296.0

"Mandalorians don't make threats. We make promises"

"Everyone has a struggle in life. The key is turning that struggle into your weapon."

Rilal Birom

• Digur haar shupur, draar digur haar bajur.
« Reply #3 on: Sep 23, 2021, 03:06 PM »
WOW!  This kit is amazing!  I love the paint job, and the matching blasters.

Cabur Akaata #217     Vode Be Vhekad #22     House Nelvaan #7    

Post-Imp WIP

Facebook
Instagram
« Reply #4 on: Sep 28, 2021, 08:56 PM »
Thanks, I hit a bit of a snag . I have a 9 year old in school and one of the joys of that is that they bring home every cold known to humans lol. Once we are all well I'll finish it up. Ohh and no it's just a cold not covid. Thanks again all can't wait to be able to troop with you all.

« Reply #5 on: Sep 28, 2021, 08:59 PM »
Wow, that is a nice looking kit! Was the rifle your design, or from somewhere else?
    It's a verpine sniper from Brian on etsy his store is called 3D PrintMercMart.  He's a really nice guy and good to work with.

Rilal Birom

« Reply #6 on: Sep 29, 2021, 03:16 PM »
Thanks, I hit a bit of a snag . I have a 9 year old in school and one of the joys of that is that they bring home every cold known to humans lol. Once we are all well I'll finish it up. Ohh and no it's just a cold not covid. Thanks again all can't wait to be able to troop with you all.
Hope you all get well quickly!

Post-Imp WIP

Facebook
Instagram
« Reply #7 on: Oct 01, 2021, 01:25 AM »
Finally got to put it all on for the first time. I need to make a few adjustments but they are minor. I do have a question I feel like the jetpack is sitting a little high, any feedback is appreciated. Hope you all are well OYA!

Drace Olen

• Never Look Back
« Reply #8 on: Oct 01, 2021, 01:26 PM »
The first words out of my mouth was "Holy Crap".  Really nice job! 

« Reply #9 on: Oct 04, 2021, 10:30 AM »
Thank you I have the next couple days off hopefully be able to get it all done. Hope you all are well.

Rilal Birom

« Reply #10 on: Oct 05, 2021, 08:01 PM »
Your kit looks AMAZING!

Post-Imp WIP

Facebook
Instagram

Aster Veris

• "Monarch of mud"
  • Awards EnviroOps Beastmaster Brigade Member
« Reply #11 on: Oct 07, 2021, 08:27 PM »
LOVE the vibes of your kit, the colors go really well together! Jet pack looks fine, ultimately comes down to what is comfortable.

OM #2630 | BM #394 | they/them | mav oya'la clan |IG: @ plant.alorian | Aster WIP

NaTiki

• If you can't be good, at least have fun.
« Reply #12 on: Oct 09, 2021, 08:08 PM »
I found myself saying "wow" out loud just scrolling through the final pictures. So close to done, and looking great!!

Na'Tiki the New-at-this
Supporter of Lothcats Against Imperialism
WIP Thread

Vercopaanir

• Fix'em or Finish'em
  • Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Award for 50 official invasions. Medic Brigade Member Special Operations Brigade Member Special Weapons
« Reply #13 on: Oct 10, 2021, 01:36 PM »
Looking great Vod!

I think the Jetpack looks fine.  It looks right in the front and side pictures, maybe a touch high from the back photo but that is probably the angle of the photo. 

The rifle and Westars look amazing. 

Fantastic Work!  :like:

Ursa Wren WIP
WIP Armor
WIP Helmet
WIP Weapons [url=https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!