Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Found a nice pair of fingerless medic gloves.

• 4 Replies

Arrias Karynthar

• The "Medic"
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Found a nice pair of fingerless medic gloves.
« on: Jan 02, 2010, 03:37 PM »
I was at my local mall the other day and found a prefect pair of gloves for my medic mando at spencer gifts.

tell me what you think and if they are accpetable for approval.

"Don't worry!!! I've got Clone Wars Band-Aids!"
Re: Found a nice pair of fingerless medic gloves.
« Reply #1 on: Jan 11, 2010, 07:41 PM »
Personally, I'd say stay away from knit gloves...but thats just my opinion.  I don't know if there is a rule against them though.  I just always thought that they looked un-starwarsy. *shrugs*

Although if your looking for nice fingerless gloves that aren't too expensive, I'd say go for biker gloves (literal biker, not motorcycle) .  You can get them at walmart.   Just take off or cover up any brand labels that will be visible.

Arrias Karynthar

• The "Medic"
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #2 on: Jan 13, 2010, 11:02 AM »
I have a pair of backup gloves just in case. They are black leather.

"Don't worry!!! I've got Clone Wars Band-Aids!"
« Reply #3 on: Jan 16, 2010, 07:37 PM »
I'm using a pair of fingerless gloves for my engineer armor. They're not knitted, though. They're like biking gloves or something.

ray'K

• cat# 0238
  • Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Medic Brigade Member
« Reply #4 on: Feb 27, 2010, 08:07 AM »
very kandossi!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!